Planning a Wizarding World vacation or having a Harry Potter birthday party? Join our newsletter to get these magical countdown printables to mark your days
Aren’t you so excited? I bet your kids are even more than you!
You’re about to go on that trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
Or maybe you’re throwing a Harry Potter-themed birthday party.
And I’m sure your 8 year old is bouncing off the walls (and we know you’re as cool as a cucumber, aren’t you, Mom?).
Here’s a way to help direct a little of that energy, to stop the, “How many days are left” questions, and decorate your refrigerator or side table with a little piece of magic.
This set of FREE Harry Potter-inspired countdown printables includes
- A set of “Days Until My Magical Vacation” with a generic Hogwarts printable and printables for each of the houses.
- A set of “Days Until My Magical Birthday” with a generic Hogwarts printable and printables for each of the houses.
- Each is sized 5×7
Each set also includes a secondary set with a circle to use a black wipe of marker if you don’t have a white glass marker.
To get your free, exclusive Harry Potter-themed countdown printables, just join our newsletter! Really, that’s it. Once you’ve confirmed your subscription, the file will be sent to you to download.
Join That Geekish Family’s Newsletter and receive these Harry Potter-inspired Coundown Printables
Ways to display the Harry Potter-inspired Countdown Printables
In a Picture Frame:
Use a white glass marker (usually around $3-5 at most craft stores) to write the days you have left on the glass, saving the printable. You can easily wipe it off for the next day with your finger or a damp cloth. If you don’t have a white glass marker, simply use the printable with the writing dot and use a dry-erase marker (think white board makers) to do the same thing.
On the Fridge
You can use a magnetic photo sleeve to place your photo on the fridge (or even a page protector from your school supplies stash will work in a pinch), and mark on the protective sleeve with a white glass marker or a wipe off marker. These are available from any craft store or a photo development store as well.
Here’s my Promise
I know the idea of joining another mailing list may not be appealing, know that I promise:
- I will never ever ever ever ever ever in a million years give your information to any other entity for any reason, whatsoever. I would hate to have that happen to me, and I would never do that to you.
- I will not spam you with constant emails. Your time is precious and I appreciate that you’ve carved out a tiny bit of it for me. I’ll send updates to new posts and seasonally appropriate updates.
- You are free to unsubscribe at any time – even right after you download the printables if you wish.
I hope the countdown printables work for your family to help make the time not seem to pass so slowly. If you would rather have a calendar type project, instead, check out this post of DIY Countdown Calendars.
Are you going on a trip soon or planning a party?
Please let me know in the comments below!!! I want to live vicariously through your planning!!!